Opps a title would be a good idea.
23 weeks 1 day
It’s only Tuesday and I feel like I have worked a week when it has only been 2 days so this will be a brief synopsis.
- OB appointment went well, Mr. Duck met the OB and go to hang out with M – he even got kicked by the little girl which he just thought was the coolest thing evah.
- Here is what I gathered from the OB appointment (M will post this week a much better synopsis):
- M is measuring 27 weeks – so still tracking 4 weeks ahead – fantastic!
- M has gained 5 pounds – also fantastic.
- M has a requisition for a growth scan for 24 weeks
- The next OB appointment will be in either 2 weeks or 3 weeks depending on when the high risk appointment is scheduled for.
- The high risk OB has the referral so M should know the appointment sometime this week (I am praying that it is for the week after we get back from Cuba).
- Mr. Duck is travelling a lot right now (he flew out east last friday, back saturday, flew back east today, returns Thursday then flying back east again on Friday returning next Thursday).
- Mr. Duck is spending the upcoming weekend with his parents letting them know all the infertile and expecting baby news.
- We’re contemplating registering in a twin-care course at the high risk twin clinic (thoughts anyone? Any other expecting via surrogacy IPs go to baby care courses?).
- Lost starts tonight – I am really excited – Mr. Duck and I started watching Lost during our deep dark infertile time in Montreal and we have a real affection for the show.