Before I loose all my readers….
27 weeks 6 days
So another point post. Sorry life is busy and I am not feeling creative.
- We got to see M yesterday! It was fabulous to see her and catch up (she has the cutest bump!). Seriously, she is one of those pregnant ladies that is just all bump! So cute. All is well with her and the babies (except the whole difficult sleeping thing – trying to find a comfy pillow for her).
- Baby CPR was today, I feel like we learned a lot and are now ready for any emergency.
- Mr. Duck finished the bureau! Pics to follow later this week.
- Almost finished the art work!
- We ordered a giant rocker/recliner for feeding and rocking the babies (I have a fear of babies falling off when I am breastfeeding).
- M saw the OB last week and her OB thinks that she will make it to 37 weeks! Which means that we are 9 weeks away.
- Work is still bananas and will be until April (which at least means that the month of March will fly by!).
- We are all aiming for May 9th due date for the twins, they will be 36 weeks and 6 days, it is a Sunday (mothers day) and M’s OB is on call.
- Will call the head of the labour and delivery at M’s hospital this week and make arrangements to meet with her and giver her the lawyer letter and talk logistics, we’re hoping that they will have a spare room or bed for me and Mr. Duck and the twins to hang out at, I want to be able to breastfeed and from everything I have read it is ideal if the babies can just lie on my belly within the first hour after they are born so that’s what we are hoping to do!
- Tomorrow is 28 weeks… much excitement here about that
- Tonight is Oscar night!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.