Counting Down instead of counting up
33 weeks 1 day
Another Post in points
- Here we are in 33 weeks and it is time to start counting down instead of up! M’s OB will induce her once she gets to 37 weeks, this means we are now in the 4 week count down (3 weeks 6 days, but, who is counting).
- M has an OB appointment tomorrow with her regular OB and Mr Duck can go! So happy! I can’t go because it is in the middle of the day, but Mr rearranged his work so he can go!
- Once the babies come I would like to post a pic of the ducklings, but, I don’t want pictures of our babies “out there in the internet world” so if you would like to follow the private posts email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the password so you can see the babes.
- Not sure where this blog will go when the babies arrive, I imagine I may update a bit initially but, I don’t see myself maintaining this blog in a long-term way.
- Had fantastic visit with friends from the UK yesterday! We drank wine and chatted and the night went by WAY too quickly :(. We’ll have to go across the pond to see them once the babies get a bit bigger.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.