A Moment to blog
16 Days old
- In-laws were here for one week, so I have not read a blog since (I’m in total withdrawal) and will catch up with everyone in the early hours.
- The in-law visit was a mixed bag, it was nice for them to see the babies, but, exhausting for me as they kept asking if they can feed the babies, resulting in me constantly saying NO NO No, trying to learn how to breastfeed when you have visitors is NOT fun. At. All.
- Have lots to say about being an infertile mother, and how I find it difficult to chat aimlessly about the bowl movements of my children, ye know, they’re interesting but their pooh.. not so much.
- Babies are doing great, getting big, Giraffe (girl) is 6.1 pounds and monkey is 5.8 pounds, and the doctor is happy that they are doing so well.
- The DNA came back and they are officially genetically ours.
- We met with the declaration of parentage lawyers and the papers are signed, the lawyers think that we can have the birth certificates by July (we plan on flying in July).
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.